Killboy’s 2011 MLB Predictions
23 March 2011
Posted by on
No real surprises here. I like the Rays to fall off and the White Sox to win the Central. The Brewers will knock off the Reds but the Reds will still beat out the Dodgers and Braves for the Wild Card. I think the loss of Bobby Cox will hurt the Braves.
AL East Champ: Red Sox
AL Central Champ: White Sox
AL West Champ: Rangers
AL Wild Card: Yankees
NL East Champ: Phillies
NL Central Champ: Brewers
NL West Champ: Giants
NL Wild Card: Reds
AL Champ: Red Sox
NL Champ: Phillies
World Series Champ: Phillies in 7.
AL MVP: Adrian Gonzalez, Red Sox
AL CY: Jon Lester, Red Sox
AL ROY: Mike Moustakas, Kansas City
NL MVP: Prince Fielder, Milwaukee Brewers
NL CY: Tim Lincecum, Giants
NL ROY: Freddie Freeman, Atlanta Braves
Top 5 Bold Predictions for 2011:
1) Ian Kinsler will play 155+ games this year.
2) The Baltimore Orioles will finish the season with a winning record.
3) Teammates Paul Konerko and Adam Dunn will reach 400 career home runs (Konerko needs 35 and Dunn needs 46)
4) Mark Reynolds will strike out less than 200 times.
5) Power will return to baseball as 3+ players will hit 50+ home runs.